| bio |
schedule | about me
I am an associate professor of Computer Science
at Pomona College. I join Pomona in fall 2015.
My research interests include database theory and
database systems, management and search of semi-structured and unstructured
data, and analysis of social media data for technical and social insights.
- I will attend Grace Hopper Conference in Houston next week, and will serve as a judge at the finals of undergradaute reserach competition.
- Recent publications:
- Jelle Hellings, Marc Gyssens, Yuqing Wu, Dirk Van Gucht, Jan Van den Bussche, Stijn Vansummeren, George H. L. Fletcher. Relative Expressive Power of Downward Fragments of Navigational Query Languages on Trees and Chains. In Database Programming Language. Oct 2015. (to appear)
- Jelle Hellings, Marc Gyssens, Jan Paredaens, Yuqing Wu. Implication and axiomatization of functional and constant constraints. in Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligenc,
August 2015. (to appear in print 2016)
- George H. L. Fletcher, Marc Gyssens, Dirk Leinders, Jan Van den Bussche, Dirk Van Gucht, Stijn Vansummeren, Yuqing Wu: The impact of transitive closure on the expressiveness of navigational query languages on unlabeled graphs. Ann. Math. Artif. Intell. 73(1-2): 167-203 (2015)
- George H. L. Fletcher, Marc Gyssens, Dirk Leinders, Dimitri Surinx, Jan Van den Bussche, Dirk Van Gucht, Stijn Vansummeren, Yuqing Wu:
Relative expressive power of navigational querying on graphs. Inf. Sci. 298: 390-406 (2015)