CS312 - Spring 2012 - Class 15
- demo and sprint retrospective on Tuesday
- plan for 15 min. per team
- you can only demo things that are fully completed (including testing)
- 30 min.
- how did the sprint go?
- what worked well?
- what didn't work well?
- what was your velocity?
- any changes to your scrum process?
- after the demo/retrospective, you will have 1-class to try and rap up any loose ends and make sure the backlog is in good shape
- next Thursday will be another spring planning meeting
- how many people have used a debugger?
- how many people would like to see a demo?
- for any public facing product there are many decisions that must be made
- the "client" will have some opinion on how things should be done
- a key idea for any successful application is to make important decisions using data!
- Ron Kohavi